January 24, 2009

RE-view?

This started with a simple question about referring movies, would you see it again? Thinking about it more I realized it would work better on a scale of 1 to 10. This will be a quick way to put up short reviews of movies. 6 through 10 will be yes I would see it again and 1 through 5 will be know. 

A quick key

10- Yes, excellent movie, I would see it again and definitly buy the DVD.

9-Yes I would probably see it in the theatre again and definitly (at least) rent the DVD

8- Yes I would rent the DVD maybe eventually buy it

7- Yes I would rent it

6- Yes I would watch it when it comes on TV

5- No, I might watch it if a sequel comes out

4- No, Maybe if with friends are watching it

3- No, I don't regret it, but would not watch it again

2- No, I wish I hadn't spent money for it in the theatres

1- No, I wish I had never seen it

Now a selection of movies. Feel free to post your opinions in a comment below, skip or put a 0 if you haven't seen it.

Serenity - 10, excellent movie (the TV show was excellent as well) and worth many many repeat viewings

The Spirit- 8, It was a fun movie and worth seeing again although not in the theater

Yes, Man- 9, Seen it twice already and loved it

No comments:

Post a Comment