January 14, 2009

Greetings

I am starting off by introducing myself to those of you who do not know me. As the blog notes my name is Eddie Wolchick, I am a bookworm and gamer as most (if not all) of the other authors are. My primary game addiction at this point is World of Warcraft(WoW) which is where part of my name comes from (although I think I originally used it years ago in nEverQuest) and the other part shows one of the things I am a big fan of (if you can't figure out what, then shame on you and what are you doing reading this blog?).

My current photo is actually of my main WoW character-Mikal. I will probably switch it to a pic of Dralfir before too long. Do not wory because I will aim to keep my WoW posts to a minimum. I plan to post one review of my thoughts and opinions of the game and expansions and there is one other post I might put up that will be very heavy in WoW references but not about WoW. I might in the future post abbreviewations (i think that is how Aaronus spelled it) about big patches but aside from that I will aim to focus on other stuff.

I sometimes do not get around to finishing games but I would like to post my thoughts on what I have played, to that end I plan to post Partial Reviews or (P)Reviews as I plan to label them. I might have more to say later but that is all I have for now.

Well apparently I am completly braindead from work today, one of the key things I meant to mention before I posted it a few minutes ago popped into my mind. I am a writer, I am working on what I plan to be a seven book series (although I am moving slowly at it). I have some ideas for some fiction based posts series and such, but I will wait till later to tell more about those (unless they fall apart before starting).

1 comment: